Pages
Home
About us
Sunday, April 26, 2009
All About Eye Beam
We are on day 2 of our 90 degree heat wave. Perfect ice cream weather! We headed over to Rita's this afternoon to get Megs "eye beam" with "coco" (sprinkles). Here she tells us at the end of the video that she's too busy to say goodbye.
Make photo slide shows at
www.OneTrueMedia.com
3 comments:
SpunkyToes
April 27, 2009 at 4:10 PM
How funny!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Marcia
April 27, 2009 at 5:46 PM
Too cute!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Lisa
April 27, 2009 at 7:44 PM
I love her!!!!! She is soooo cute!!
now I want some eye beam!! !
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How funny!
ReplyDeleteToo cute!
ReplyDeleteI love her!!!!! She is soooo cute!!
ReplyDeletenow I want some eye beam!! !