Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Great Party Idea!

Yesterday, Megan attended a Make-Your-Own Pizza party at a local pizza restaurant.  They pounded out their own pizza dough, added sauce and cheese and got to put them in the oven and then eat their own creations.  And even though my picky child does not eat pizza, she had a great time.  She loved getting her face painted and of course, the cake.

I think this is a great party idea and it's minimal work for the Mom.  My friend gave out personalized aprons and chef hats.  All the kids looked adorable in them.






The face painter was fabulous!

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I'm glad to know my kid isn't the only one that won't eat pizza :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute idea!! Love the cake, now I want pizza!! lol! Megs doesn't know what she's missing!

    ReplyDelete