Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

New England Jaunt

We took a few days to visit the Grandparents and friends and did some touring too.  We took a ride to Mystic, CT (you know, of Mystic Pizza?)  We walked around a bit and took in the sights and shops.  Then Meg got ice cream because you just have to get ice cream in Mystic! (contrary to popular belief, it's not pizza)  I love Mystic, it's a cute little town.

 
































But Mystic is small and dinner choices were limited, so we zoomed over to Newport, RI where the choices and atmosphere were good and plenty.  And you can't beat dinner at sunset overlooking Newport Bay with live music and a glass of wine.  ;)




See the guy in the back with the guitar?  Guess who ran up there to dance all by herself?  No, not me.  I only had one glass of wine.  I wish I had gotten a photo, she was so cute swaying and dancing to the tunes.



No comments:

Post a Comment